SG Rayner Homes
Two, brand new, detached, 5-bedroom, high quality, executive homes with attractive countryside views.
These two executive homes are located within the sought-after village of Penallt just a short drive from Monmouth and easy reach of Chepstow and the major road networks and the Wye Valley. Built and finished to a very high specification with high thermal values and top quality fixtures and fittings throughout. Landscaped gardens, stone drives and double garages.
The accommodation is set over two floors. The ground floor is centred around an impressive Reception Hall with turned central staircase with a Cloakroom. The Spacious Kitchen has an open plan Dining Room, Sitting Room with bi-fold doors leading out to the patio terrace with attractive countryside views and there is a Family Room/Study.
The first floor has a galleried central Landing providing access to the Master Bedroom with built in wardrobes & En-suite Shower Wet Room. Four further double Bedrooms, one with an En-suite Shower Wet Room and two with built in wardrobes, there is also a separate family bathroom.
Further details as follows:
- Bespoke kitchens in a range of traditional and contemporary styles, complimented by fully integrated appliances with a choice of solid granite or quartz work surfaces.
- Oak finish staircase and internal doors.
- Log burner (optional).
- Fitted wardrobes to master bedroom and two further bedrooms.
- High spec double glazed wooden windows.
- LPG gas central heating with under-floor heating to ground floor and bathrooms and radiators to first floor.
- TV and telephone phone points to lounge, family area, bedrooms, hall and kitchen.
- Wired for satellite TV from roof space.
- Pre-wired for external CCTV cameras and Electric gates.
Penallt is South of Monmouth on the Chepstow road with easy access to the A40, which directly connects to the M4 & M50 and the M48/M4 is also easily accessible. The village has an excellent range of activities centred around Pelham Hall including the thriving Cricket, Tennis and Badminton clubs as well as The Inn at Penallt, an excellent Public House and The Crown at Whitebrook a Michelin star restaurant. Penallt is a village standing on the high ground South of Monmouth, above the west bank of the River Wye in the Wye Valley Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
The local primary school is Trellech Primary and renowned secondary school options include, Monmouth Haberdashers Boys School, Monmouth Haberdasher School for Girls and Monmouth Comprehensive.
The developers SG RAYNER HOMES specialise in boutique individual properties and would be delighted to provide a full specification for each home and will also offer the opportunity to personalise with a comprehensive range of upgrades to personalise your new home.